Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fun With Sissy

Today I am at my sister's house and we are having a crafting day.  WOO HOO!  The boys are playing video games and the girls are making snow cones and playing with their dolls.  This frees us up to have some time together.  It always seems to be quieter when there are extra children around!  lol

I hope I can get some good pics of the babies so you can see just how much they've GROWN!  I pray you are all having a WONDERFUL DAY!  See you later!

2 comments:

  1. People laugh, but I agree... it is always quieter with more kids!

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    Your blog looks awesome! I just printed your recipe on the Potatoes aue Gratin. They look awesome!
    The treadmill dancers were a riot.
    I hope you had fun with your sister!
    Happy New Year.
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!