Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Stop Crafting/DIY Projects/Household Tips and MORE!

I have been going to Tipnut for quite awhile now and thought I would share it with you, just in case you haven't heard about it already. It is an AWESOME site with lots of great ideas and tips.

On Tipnut, you can find:

* Cleaning Tips
* Crafts
* DIY Projects
* Food
* Garden & Plants
* Health & Beauty
* Household Tips

This website began in the Fall of 2006 as a way for the site owner to organize all the creative homemaking tips, crafts and projects she has collected over the years. It has grown to feature all the cool ideas and projects that she discovered online (one of the most popular features of Tipnut).
Goodies of all kinds are regularly added and there's always something new to check out.

It is great to find a site that has so many cool things all together in one place!  To check it out, click HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I love Tipnut also, I have found several sites through the years that have great projects and resources for crafters. I need to write them down, I forget where they are all found. There are some lovely ones for vintage redwork designs(a personal favorite craft). Have fun with your crafts and handiwork, and don't forget to show photos, its fun to see what others are making. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tipnut is one of my favs!!

    Hey, I found through another blog a tutorial you might like...Fabric eggs!

    http://retro-mama.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-is-in-air.html

    Have a good one! Sorry I have been MIA so much lately. My sewing room keeps calling me....

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!