Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Blessings

I have the opportunity to admire and be amazed by God's handiwork in nature on a daily basis. We are blessed to see the Massanutten Mountains out our front door and the Blue Ridge Mountains out the back.
It was 77* here today. An absolute beautiful day to be outside. I was sitting in the yard watching the chickens forage and the puppies relaxin. . . . taking in every magnificent color, feeling the blades of grass upon my feet, hearing the birds serenade me from above, noticing the new growth starting to emerge on the trees, and smelling the fresh, warm air of spring.
And yes, I am even blessed by this amazing spider. We are ALL God's creatures and He loves everyone of us!

I am so thankful and am truly blessed for all that I have in my life!

How do you feel blessed today?

1 comment:

  1. Nice, our weather is even warmer, I am loving it, have things planted and ready to reap now, lol going fishing next week to fill the freezer with fish, hope your day is blessed, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!