Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grocery Bag Purse

I found this purse over at "Another Knitting Blog" this morning and just had to share it with you. It is made of. . . .you are NOT going to believe this. . . . .plastic grocery store bags. That's right, PLASTIC GROCERY STORE BAGS! How awesome is that?

This is such a great idea. I am so going to have to try this one!

To check out Michelle's tutorial, please click HERE!

If you give it a shot and make this before I do, PLEASE come back and leave a comment so we can come over and take a look! :> )

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I've crocheted rugs for outside out of grocery bags before...but never heard of a purse! And I have TONS of bags to get started with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool. I think I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great thing to do with all of those bags that take over under the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna see your version of this ... and then DON'T forget it in the car - that's what I TYPICALLY do ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the creativity! Thanks for sharing,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, now that is interesting Laura. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those and the crochet ones are easy to make

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!