Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, March 28, 2011

I Wonder.......

. . . . .what God could do through you and me if we stop questioning His plan, stop trying to understand, and simply say yes.  What new, miraculous work could God accomplish in our world if just one or two of us said, "May it be to me as you have said"?  Luke 1:38?

I don't know about you, but I want to find out!

"Here am I. . .Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

5 comments:

  1. Good words and thots and prayers Laura - God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, Love this post and yes I too want to just say yes. His plans and desires for us are so much greater than we can even imagine.
    Hugs today.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,
    Great post and one I can so identify with. Yes-His plans are far wiser than ours!
    Hope to get a snail mail soon!!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! If we would only seek His Face and not just His Hand, we might be that much closer to finding out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! God is good.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!