Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Bed And Two Dogs

For my birthday, my sister and my two girls bought me a new sewing machine. WOO HOO! Today was rainy and yucky, so I decided to do some sewing and test this baby out! While going through my things, I came across an old dinosaur w/sneakers comforter that all three of our kids used while growing up. They all LOVED IT! It was ripped and worn in spots, but I didn't have the heart to get rid of it.


As I was trying to figure out what do do with it, I went into the kitchen and this is what I saw...

Notice her look. . . .

"THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WHAT
ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!"
lol



Right then I knew what I had to do. So, I grabbed some pretty flowery girlie fleece I had and I started cutting and sewing.






As soon as I was finished, I laid Pheobe's new bed on the floor. No sooner had she laid down, she started snoring! Lol



Awwww. . . . .we just love our little princess!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute is that! Of course every doggie needs their own bed.
    How nice that you got a new sewing machine for your birthday! I'm sure you'll put it to good use!
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story. What a nice mama you are. That bed is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture. You must have done a great job because she sure looks at peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a NEW sewing machine too - it's a Singer Curvy ... I LOVES it - don't they stitch nicely? I had an olde White machine that was 10+ years old and you could hear it coming a mile away even after fixing/adjusting it.
    Hey - GREAT bed for the doggie. :) Snoring LOL!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,
    How sweet!! Love the pictures.Lovely present and happy belated birthday!
    Have a great day!
    Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!