Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Quilting Fellowship With A Friend

This is me with my dear friend, G.


For a few weeks now, I have been helping her put together a quilt for her sister T's birthday, which was just this past week . 


It has been a WONDERFUL time filled with fun and laughter.  A beautiful time of fellowship that I have been so blessed to have.

We machine stitched the squares together........


and did all the quilting by hand.


 Do you think she likes it?
Nah...........


She LOVES it!  
: > )

AND WE LOVE HER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!
 

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 27, 2012

    That came out beautiful Laura! So glad you have a close friend like that to spend time with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous1 Love it...She must feel so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt, Laura!! I'm sure she'll treasure it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, There is nothing better than quilting with a friend(I miss my Ca. neighbor and bff) and to make such a beautiful quilt for her sister to so special. Love your choices of colors and your quilting is spectacular.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joy!
    Quilting with a dear friend, and being the giver of something so beautiful!!

    Happy weekend, my friend!

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    Gorgeous quilt but I got to tell you I love your faces in the first pic even more!

    Hugs dear one,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift. Something made with love and given in love. What a treasure.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!