Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Come Walk With Me

I am going for a two mile walk down our road.  I started last evening and I am making it part of my daily routine. Would you like to come along?







I LOVE this farmhouse and the barn


The old stone church
This is my one mile marker
Time to turn around and head back ~ it's all uphill from here




Thank you for coming on my walk through the holler.....I enjoyed your company! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Laura..
    I really would love to go walking with you! Such beauty all around.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a HEARTBEAT girlfriend! How pretty!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to take that walk with you even if I might have to crawl part of it. LOL LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I thoroughly enjoyed my walk with you...sooo pretty. I read through of few of your back posts as I am a new visitor, and I see we have much in common. I will be back for sure. Enjoy your day! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, Oh girl how I love your walking path. The homes,farms, cabins are delightful. I'd come walk with you anytime.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. With scenery like that who would not want to walk. Thank you Laura for sharing. WoW! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful pictures. It all looks so peaceful and lovely.
    Love the church!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 26, 2012

    thanks for sharing this blessing! loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. That church would be a fabulous place for portraits!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!