Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, July 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO MY BEAUTIFUL BEAN!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth!

3 John 1:4

I am sending out lots of and ((((HUGS)))) today to my beautiful daughter, Bean, as she celebrates her 24th birthday.
Today, and every day, I THANK GOD for His precious gift.......... 



YOU!

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!
I LOVE YOU WITH
ALL MY !

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to that sweet girl. I know what a blessing she is to you!

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 16, 2012

    How nice...what a blessing it is to have such a sweet daughter. I am very happy for you, Laura.

    A belated Happy Birthday wish to her!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!