Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

ThAt'S wEiRd!


When I went out to gather our eggs this morning, I was very surprised to see that the nesting boxes were empty. Hmm....tHaT's WeIrD!  So I looked around and found 5 eggs over in a corner of the shed.  I looked on-line and found that there really is no rhyme or reason why they decided to lay outside their boxes, but that if one does it, more will follow suite.  And as you can see....they did just that!  I still have two more eggs to gather.  It am curious to see where I will find them!  lol



Today I have been filling orders for my decorative clothespins and making some new ones to put up in my Etsy shop.  As you can see, I have a piece of material I want to try on them as well.  I can't wait to see how that goes.

I have also been creating my own aprons and clothespin bags and hope to have them put up soon as well.  I love making things, watching them go from scraps to a finished item.  I really like using recycled materials, cutting apart clothing and using the fabrics, wool, etc.  Why spend the money on new when there is so much out there that can be re-purposed!

Well, I'm off......I need to wrap and bag up things that need to be mailed.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

7 comments:

  1. I love your clothespins. I wanted to do a give away on my blog and decided to use them as a prize. Can't wait to see your clothespin bags... I actually am in need of one.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so different on the eggs.
    I have got to get back to your Etsy. I love the clothespins you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,,it looks like we have the same sewing machine!
    It sounds like your chickies have declared their own egg hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clothes pins, too, Laura. It is exciting to see all your new items. Good for you!

    ☺ Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. chickens can be so funny sometimes!

    happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you have on your Etsy. I know I've told you that my brother is raising chickens now and on Christmas Eve he took me out to see them. They have a real nice coop and outdoor area for them. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura,
    Happy New Year and blessings to you and to your family!
    I pray all well with you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!