Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Change Is A Comin'


There are some big changes happening here on the farm and we are clinging to this scripture passage:

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!"
Jeremiah 29:11

We all go through times in our lives when God will put us into a circumstance that puts us way out of our comfort zone and all we can do is scratch our head and think...."YOU'RE ASKING US TO DO WHAT?"  "GO WHERE?"  "WHY ARE WE HAVING TO GO THROUGH THIS?" "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH ME?" But God has a plan and He knows what He is doing.  Has has had our lives planned out from the beginning of time. 

I have been learning that if I put all my trust in the Lord....if I obey Him and heed His calling in my life, whatever that may be or wherever that may lead, that He will provide.  They may not be the things that we want, but they will be exactly what we need to accomplish His will and glorify Him.

What an amazing feeling it is "LET GO AND LET GOD" move in our lives.  I can't wait to see which direction He will take our family next, but I do know that whatever direction that is, our precious Lord will be uplifted and glorified every step of the way!!


4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Laura, whatever the changes may be. Take care, my friend, and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, He is faithful ALWAYS. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong when you follow where He leads.

    The Wachters are praying for all of you.

    Love you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!