Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

That Was Then......This Is Now

I was looking through the office the other day and look what I found.....WOW! It's hard to believe that was 25 years ago. We have been through good times and bad, sickness and health, richer and poorer, but PRAISE THE LORD, we are still together!

We celebrated our 25th anniversary back in November, but I want Skippy to know that every day I get to spend with him in this life, is a blessing to me.  And knowing that I will spend eternity with my Heavenly Father and the love of my life, fills my heart with joy!

I LOVE YOU, MY SKIPPY MAN!! 

 1986

2010
 
I think this is my favorite picture of us!

5 comments:

  1. What great pictures of you two Laura! Congrats on 25 years together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet photos. Your such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that last picture! So cool to see the before and after pictures. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. You are such a beautiful couple inside and out. The last is my absolutely favorite, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Laura, you look the same now as you did way back then!
    Happy 25th to you and Skippy!

    Guess what! We also celebrated our 25th anniversary last year.

    ☺ Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!