Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YUMMY Pumpkin Muffins

UPDATE: I just made the batter for these muffins and WOW........it really is DELICIOUS BATTER! :> )

They are in the oven now............can you smell the aroma? HEAVENLY!

Thank you, Renee!

* * * * * * *

I found this recipe for pumpkin muffins over at Renee's and I CAN'T WAIT to try it!

DELICIOUS BATTER

3 1/3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
3 c. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground ginger

Mix dry ingredients and add:

1 c. oil
4 eggs
2/3 c. water
2 c. pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Prepare muffin tins by greasing with vegetable oil or butter and sprinkling lightly with flour. Shake out excess.

Fill muffin tins three-quarters full and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

CREAMY ORANGE ICING

2 tbsp. orange juice
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 1/3 c. sifted confectioners sugar
1 egg
1/2 c. shortening
1 tbsp. grated orange rind

Mix confectioners sugar and egg thoroughly. Bring orange juice and granulated sugar to boil; boil 1 minute. Add to sugar and egg mixture; blend well. Add shortening and orange rind. Beat until creamy.

7 comments:

  1. :) We are making more today, along with some thumb print cooking rolled in nuts :) and 2 different kind of jams in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they sound wonderful thanks for this recipe, and thanks Renee too for sharing, I will be trying these out soon, hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything made from
    pumpkin, so I know these will
    have to be good.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trading recipes!!! Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMMMMMEEEEEE! I'm gonna have to have me sum of this. Thanks for sharing....can't wait to blow my diet on a lucious creamy orange icing covered pumpkin muffin!!! : )) : )) !!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!