Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Workin' On It

I've been working on a new header for my blog. I have seen some beautiful collage headers and I just fell in LOVE with them and wanted to try my hand at making one for myself. I saw one blog, but I can't remember where now, that changed the pics in her header each month to coincide with what was happening/season/holiday. It was GORGEOUS! I thought.....hmmm.......I wonder if I can do that?

So, after much searching, I found out that I can do that on a FREE photo editing program called Picnik.

So, what do you think? I really like, however, I can't seem to get it the right size. Right now, it shows up quite a bit smaller than I wanted. Actually, the size I want it is the size it gets when you click on the pic in a post to enlarge it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make it bigger? Renee...............HELP! :> )

3 comments:

  1. Your header is too cute! You did good! My son introduced me to Picnik a while ago and it's alot of fun, however, my blog headers represent me...Plain Jane (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I may? Right before you load your header picture, uncheck the shrink to fit option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I know I have had that issue to. I do know that after I did my picture on photobucket I had to put it into my pictures, I was putting it into documents.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!