Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mmm....mmm.........Mousse

I found this recipe for Nutella Mousse the other night while I was looking for something to make for dinner. After dessert, I asked My Skippy Man if he liked it. His response was.........

"DO WE HAVE ANY MORE?"

Now that's what I like to hear! :> )

For this SUPER EASY and addictive recipe, you will need:

16 tablespoons of Cool Whip or whipped topping of your choice
4 tablespoons Nutella
1/4 cup chopped almonds or nut of your choice

Add ingredients together and mix. EAT! lol

WAIT.......I'm sorry, I have a confession to make. I did not follow this recipe exactly. When I made this, I just kept scooping Cool-Whip, Nutella, and nuts into a bowl....it was like my arm had a mind of its own and just kept scooping. LOL!

Okay, I feel better now!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Well, what do ya know? I
    just bought some Nutella today
    at the store. We usually mix
    it with yogurt, whatever fruit
    we have on hand, and nuts,
    usually walnuts or almonds.
    I will try it your way tonight.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. do you eat it like pudding?

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!