Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I Love About My Husband

There are so many things I love about my husband I could type all day, so here are just a few things:

1) He loves the Lord.

2) He loves his family.

3) He has a WONDERFUL sense of humor ---->

4) He works so hard so that I can be a stay-at-homeschool-mom!

5) He has put up with being married to me with all my quirks and my wEiRd sense of humor for almost 24 years.

6) He eats whatever I cook......even if it stinks. Now that's true !

7) He is a GREAT husband and father!

8) He loves to take walks with me.

9) He is handsome and looks great in his carpenter pants.

10) He gives EXCELLENT back massages.

I YOU, MY SKIPPY MAN!

6 comments:

  1. I love this post Laura! What a blessing a good man can be:)
    Thank God, I have one too!


    Can I infringe upon your comment section and ask how you make your signature custom, as opposed to just the plain old text? I have no options for cursive or anything creative on my dashboard.
    I guess it's my job to follow you around from blog to blog and ask you technical questions! Hahaha.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Love all
    the pictures. A godly husband
    is a gift from the Lord.

    I also love the quote from
    Guy King. So true.

    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty sure he LOVES you as much as you LOVE him!
    Your very blessed.
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh peanut butter I have something for you at my blog if you DARE to go get it rofl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Laura!

    Your hubs sounds like mine except for the carpenter pants! lol!

    We are truly blessed!!

    Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!