Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

As most of you know, I am a lover of music and sometimes the words to a song can express far better than I, what I want or need to say.

"THANK YOU" by The Katinas is a beautiful song, thanking our Precious Heavenly Father for the things that He has done for us.

Please take a moment not only to listen to the wonderful words and beautiful music of this song, but the actual video itself.

Your heart will be touched............I know mine was!

THANK YOU, JESUS



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting "THANK YOU" by The Katinas on this beautiful Thursday :-)

    God bless you

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is the best video for Thankful Thursday I think I've ever watched. I shared it with my Facebook Family.

    Hope your day is blessed & Happy!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Have a blessed day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that song a lot. It is so true.
    I hope you had a good time on your field trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this song by the Katina's....Thanks for sharing "Thank You"!

    Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice Laura!
    Thank you!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura appreciate you featuring this video, thank you . Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!