Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Prayer For My Children

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate."
Psalm 127:3-5

A Prayer For My Children
By Mary Ann Rudy


May God bless these precious children of mine
May their bright, beautiful lights be permitted to shine
May they be kind and compassionate each and every day
May their joy be abundant, and may pain stay away

May they know much of love, and be a stranger to fear
May their blessings be many, and may God hold them dear
May their lives be long, and their worries be few
And May God bless their chosen paths in all that they do

5 comments:

  1. I receive this wonderful prayer
    for my two precious sons. May
    the Lord hold all of our
    children in the palms of His
    loving hands.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ame Laura I sure pray with you and the rest for our children I have 5 some in God's will some not, may God woo them all back to his side where they will be in obedience to him and his word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Amen to Barbara's prayer and add mine, for my two boys and two girls who were all in relationship with the Lord at one time. I know my two girls are close to coming back, and pray wholeheartedly for them and my two sons, that they will remember who their Lord and Saviour is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding an Amen too!
    That is a wonderful family picture!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!