Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, August 30, 2010

What A Weekend

I wish I knew the right words to use to describe this weekend at the Beth Moore conference in Richmond. Let me tell you, this lady NEVER disappoints! She is truly a woman of God with a passionate love for Christ!

We left on Friday afternoon by bus, and arrived in Richmond around 3:45 - 4:00. We had a little more than an hour to unload and relax for a bit.........






before heading down to the hotel restaurant for a past buffet dinner with my roomies, G-Girl and Blondie. We had such a blast rooming together....well, at least G-Girl and I did, Blondie zonked out early. G-Girl and I were up till after 2:00 laughing so hard, we couldn't breathe. Gotta love your girlfriends!

Then it was off to an evening of Praise & Worship withTravis Cottrell...........



and Beth Moore.







"There's no better place to be than on your knees before God!"




There were over 9,000 women in attendance. When all of these woman sang together acapella......talk about a heavenly choir. WOW!

I was blessed to have been sitting between two of those angelic voices; one was G-Girl, and the other was..............................
my sweet friend Andrea, from Arise2Write. I am so glad that she was able to join us this weekend. Thank you, Andrea, for coming with us. You are AWESOME!

I am already looking forward to our next Women's Weekend in April. Anyone interested?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Wow this is just awesome!! I am so glad you had a great time and the opportunity to fellowship and hear the Word of God.
    I must check out Beth's books and I will try Amazon. Christian bookstores here are sadly not as plentiful as in the USA!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Laura I am envious. But so glad that you were tremendously blessed. Loved that you shared in pictures as well. Blessings dear. Savour the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura that is so awesome! I'm so glad you were able to go and be with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time. Nothing better then a weekend with GOD.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!