Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe

I found this flourless cookie recipe the other day on "Just A Pinch Recipe Club" and I just HAD to try it. It is a very simple recipe and only takes a few minutes to put together. And the best part is....they taste good! :> )

For this recipe you will need:

1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg (my eggs are still small so I used two)

Combine sugar and peanut butter. Mix in egg. Spoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350*F for 8 - 10 minutes

Skippy and I really liked this recipe. I will definitely be making these again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've got to try this recipe! Thanks!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!