Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the noise coming from the family room because it means that my son is alive and healthy. When he was born 16 years ago, the outlook was bleak, but PRAISE GOD, my Father is the Great Physician and my precious son is here with us now.
THANK YOU, JESUS!

I am thankful for my praying friends because no matter what I am in need of, they will pray for me and others!

I am thankful for the pile of dirty work clothes my husband has because it means that he is employed!

I am thankful for the dirty dishes in my sink because it means that we have food to eat and we are not hungry.

I am thankful for having to order curriculum and do lesson plans, because it means that I live in a country where I am able to homeschool my children and teach them according to Biblical principle.

I am thankful for my precious pug, Pheobe, because no matter how bad my day has gone or how much of a grouchy mood I am in, or no matter how many mistakes I have made throughout the day, she is always there with her cute little pig curled tail and precious little snort and puppy dog kisses, making all the yuckies of my day just disappear!

What are YOU thankful for?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I love your thankful list today-what a heart of gratitude you have and it shines through.
    Blessings to you.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blessings you have Laura. And isn't that just the greatest things about our puppies. They are always happy to see us. When no one else greets me at the door after a long day, my Lily is always there to see me. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent reason to be thankful.
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, Laura, my friend. Amen, all around.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are THANKFUL indeed! :)
    Love you! Bevy

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!