Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Skippy Man

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything!”
Ephesians 5:22-24


Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com


How do I begin to tell you how honored I am
To have you in my life?
I'll start by saying it was a dream come true
The day I became your wife.

You're my best friend in the good times
And my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
And my promise for tomorrow.

I never thought I could feel this loved
Until I became your wife.
You made this year and each other year
The best of my life!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, MY SKIPPY MAN!
I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Sending birthday wishes to your man! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Skippy!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Skippy!
    That was a nice post Laura! Your very lucky to have such a loving husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Thank You so very much for taking your time to pray for my Baby Boy. It means more to me than you know. He failed another BPP... Praying this weeks test is perfect. Many Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!