Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Deployment Day

"I will say of the Lord, He is refuge and my fortress; my God; in Him I will trust thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;Because He hath set His love upon me; therefore will I be with Him in trouble will deliver Him and honor Him."
Psalm 91:2

Dear Precious Heavenly Father, today I pray your continued guidance and blessing on our son-in-law Tex, and all those who have been deployed this morning, as well as those who are already on active duty, serving our country in the military. We thank you for their leadership, their skills and their determination. Keep them ever under your protection as they move through places of danger.

Thank you for their teamwork Father, as they work together as a unit. Grant them rest and refreshment daily and the strength of knowing that we are eternally grateful for their service to us all. Please bring them all safely home again. In Christ's name we pray, Amen.

Thank you for your courage and for all the sacrifices you are making to protect and defend our country, Tex. May God bless you every day, and ALWAYS bring you safely home!

My son-in-law....My soldier....My Hero!

9 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your son-in-law, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Melanie! It has been a difficult day for many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's everyone Hero...spelled with a capital H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good friend's husband and another dear friend's son were both recently deployed to Iraq. We so appreciate the sacrifice not only of those who serve but their families as well. I will keep your son-in-law in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,
    I will be praying too for your son-in-law.
    Hope your weekend is wonderful!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to that, Laura, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless your son-in-law...as well as all of the others who are serving and protecting! We are so thankful for each and everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please let Tex know that there is a family in Texas that prays for the soldiers daily. We are so thankful and aware of the sacrifice they make, in order that we may have freedom.

    We will always remember them and all they are doing.

    Praying God's peace over the family and His protection over Tex.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!