Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
Psalm 100:4

This week I am thankful for my daughter, Bean. She has been such a big help to me getting things ready for Skippy and Tex's surprise birthday party tomorrow. (I don't have to worry about Skippy finding out, he doesn't have time to read my blog!) lol

She has been helping me paint, move furniture, and cut down overgrown brush in the backyard. THANK YOU, BEAN....You are AWESOME!

I am thankful for my sight and hearing. What a blessing it is to be able to see my children and hear them laugh. PRECIOUS!

I am thankful for
the young man next door. He and Kiddo have struck up a friendship and have been playing outside everyday. While I am getting things picked up inside, they are playing video games and popcorn, but will be going out while I mow the yard. He is such a sweetie and I thank God they have become good friends.

I am VERY thankful that My Skippy Man has a job. It is almost impossible to find a job in our area so even though he is not to fond of his job, PRAISE GOD he has one. I sometimes don't like the CRAZY hours he works, and it doesn't give us a lot of extra time to spend together, but I know this is where God wants/needs him to be right now.

What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. Laura,

    Great list and truly having friends and neighbors nearby that can help truly make for a blessing!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing what we have to be thankful for when we really stop and think about it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things to be grateful for Laura. Blessings to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for blogs like yours that remind us to be thankful for ALL things.
    God bless you and continue to have a thankful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!