Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Please Keep Us In Your Prayers

"God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a calm, well balanced mind!"
II Timothy 1:7

This morning, I will be taking Kiddo to UVA to meet with the Pediatric Cardiologist. A few weeks ago, I took him for his yearly check up with the Brain Injury Clinic and wound up having to take him to our family physician because of a decreasing heart rate. (to see story, click HERE!)

Please keep us in your prayers that all will go well. I am not exactly sure all that will be going on today, but as I have mentioned before, I have a complete peace about this. I know my Heavenly Father is the Great Physician and is IN COMPLETE CONTROL!

Thank you for your prayers, sweet friends!

7 comments:

  1. Praying for your family....May everything be under His full control.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying Laura;) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,

    Praying for you and your family.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying with you sweetie, and knowing God is in control, and he will give the doctors the wisdom they need, hugs and blessings, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,

    Definitely lifting him up in prayers. Please keep us all posted on how it all goes. Asking God to guide you to the answers you seek and to provide caring doctors and nurses that will provide the care you need.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Laura,
    I am praying and please let me know how it all goes.
    Sending you big hugs.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!