Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Trying Something New

I have ALWAYS loved taking pictures, doesn't matter what of, I just like to point and shoot. Sometimes, I don't even look, I just push the button!  LOL  It is amazing though, the things that you actually capture when you're not even trying!  lol  I have never thought of myself as being a "photographer" really, just someone who loves capturing those special moments of my family and friends.

About two weeks ago, my friend G-Girl, asked me to take some photos of her for the cover of an album she is working on, and also some family portraits.  They are an AWESOME Christian family with hearts as big as their smiles!   

These are some of the results of my first two "official" photo shoots. I love my bloggy-friends and value all of your opinions, soooo......please take a look and tell me what you think!










6 comments:

  1. Great pictures Laura. I love the one with the family sitting on the hay in their bare feet. Also, all the ones with the mother with the cat are really good too. Oh and I love the last photo with them walking away. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cathy! I hope you're not sick of looking at these from facebook....that's where she wanted them posted! lol

    I hope you and your family are doing well!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the photos are beautiful!!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent,you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ones by the barn best. I have always loved black/whites. They just show more detail to me.
    Good job
    Do you ever take you camera and get really close to a weed and see the wonders that God has placed in the things we walk on? I love taking pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE THE ONE WITH THEM SITTING ON THE HAY. YOU DO A GREAT JOB.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!