Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Homemade Foaming Hand Soap

I have been making my own foaming hand soap for awhile now. I really like the foam kind much better than the liquid so I thought I would give it a try and see if I could make it.  WOO HOO, it was sooooo EASY!

I used an old foam bottle that I had and just followed the simple steps below. . . . .


I know of a few people who also throw in small pieces of soap into a bottle of water and get the same results.  I haven't tried that yet, but you know it's on my list!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I have some awesome smelling natural dish soaps I use that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that's a good idea. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!