Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Way To Recycle

If you know Kiddo, you know he is ALWAYS eating or drinking something.  He has a habit though, of not always finishing what he pours, and would wind up putting it in the fridge.  I'm glad he did that instead of pouring it down the drain, but it was usually in the door where it was easily knocked over. 

One day I was making YUMMY Macaroni Salad and used up the last of the mayonnaise.  "What can I do with these plastic jars?  I thought to myself, "I hate throwing them away!"  (light bulb going off)  I know....we can use these for our drinks and then just put the lid back on 'em and stick 'em back in the fridge.  Now we won't have to wear sweet tea upon opening the refrigerator door!


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea, MSLJ!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,,,that was truly a light bulb moment. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,

    I love this idea! My kids are always putting half a glass of milk or tea or lemonade in the fridge... which inevitably gets spilled and makes a huge mess. Love it, love it, love it!

    We will be adopting this one.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the woman who has too clean the tea off the inside of my fridge today, I am glad you shared the lightbulb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a GREAT idea, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!