Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Did You Know. . . .


. . .I LOVE MY COFFEE CREAMER?  I reeeeally do! I love it even more when I can get it on sale.  The Bailey's creamer that I have pictured here, is normally $2.49 a bottle at Martin's, Food Lion, and/or Wal-Mart.  Martin's had it on special one week for their savings card members for $1.50 a bottle.  My sister and I each had $1.00 off coupons, bringing the cost of each bottle to $.50 each.  WOO HOO!  Needless to say, we stocked up!  These freeze really well too!

Did you know that your coffee creamer is not just for coffee anymore.  I use my coffee creamer in place of milk when I make pancakes, French Toast, waffles, desserts that require milk, and so many other things...it gives it an extra boost of flavor. 

You can also use the powdered creamers as well:

*Mix two parts creamer to one part cold milk, add sugar and vanilla if desired. Whip until stiff; it makes flavored whipped topping for desserts.

*Add 5 teaspoons of coffee creamer to a cup of water, and it can be a replacement for milk in recipes.

*Use the liquid creamers to thin down ice cream when making milk shakes, home made blizzards, or add to smoothies. You can also use both liquid & powder for malts and hot cocoa.

Do you use flavored creamers in more than just your coffee?

2 comments:

  1. I love coffe creamers, especially vanilla. Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,,,I had no idea that creamer could be so versatile. Creamer in pancakes,,,yummm. Thanks for the tips you are the Queen of Creamers!!!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!