Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I'm Working On

On May 14th, our town will be hosting its 2011 Festival of Spring.  As you can see by the picture, there will be lots of vendors and LOTS of people!
Photo courtesy of:
VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS
Bean and I have a booth at the festival so we have been BUSY putting things together the past few days.  She is making eyeshadow and finishing powder . . . . .


and I have been sewing makeup pouches.  They are so easy and quick to make.  I am hoping to make a tutorial of my own to post.  If you would like to view the tutorial I used, please go HERE!

Sew, what have YOU been working on?

2 comments:

  1. Great, Love the makeup pouches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun Laura. Neat to have something you and your daughter can work on together.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!