Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Follow The Leader

One thing my girls love to do is EAT!   In the first picture, they were at my friend Joy's house, under one of her lilac bushes.  They just LOVE it there for some reason.   They can be anywhere in the yard, or her yard, and when they hear my voice, they will come RUNNING to see what I've go for them.
  Here I am giving them scratch, a mixture of natural grains, which is one of their favorite treats.  When I spread this out for them, I get an added bonus...the birds love it to so we get an extra special showing of Cardinals, Blue Jays, and Finches.

I even sprinkle it in some areas where I want them to clear away the grass. They love to work so I am getting some free gardening done and they are getting some extra goodies! 
I just LOVE my girls!

1 comment:

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!