Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Headin' Out

I am so glad the weather is getting nicer cause that only means one thing. . . . .
GARAGE SALES!
In the morning, I will be having some much needed "girl time" with my sister, C. We have both been very busy lately and have not had a lot of time to spend together so we are taking tomorrow and going CrAzY! 

We are garage sale "LUNATICS" and can't wait to grab that "perfect" find. You know, the one that makes you sneak a look in her direction and go, "NANA NANA BOO BOO, I FOUND IT FIRST!" lol

I will be looking specifically for some clothes for Kiddo, and an umbrella clothesline for moi!.  Oh, I have wanted one for YEARS and have not been lucky enough to locate one.  I remember so vividly my mom hanging our clothes out on that line in the backyard. Mmm....I can smell those sheets now.........Oh, the memories! :> )

Do you like to garage sale?  What are some of the things YOU are looking for?

3 comments:

  1. Laura, I wish I was close enough to tag along. I love yardsales! I love finding just about anything I can use, whether it is clothes for the kiddos, or my husband and I, pretties for the house, garden tools, vintage finds, books, etc. I love the hunt. Hope you all find lots of treasures and have a fun filled day. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of you. Have fun and hope you have a season of great bargains.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!