Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Glorious Day

(PLEASE PAUSE PLAYLIST ON SIDEBAR BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO....THANK YOU!)

It has been absolutely GLORIOUS DAY here in the valley. It was a wonderfully warm 84* degrees on Tuesday. 

The wild flowers were blooming. . . .
the birds were chirping. . . . .
 
Esther was foraging in my flower bed. . . . .
 
Pheobe was relaxing in the fresh air. . . . .
 
and boigas were cooking on the grill.
(Well, they really weren't, but I was imagining they were)

The girls just LOVE to bask in the sun and take dirt baths on days like this.  They are such funny girls, all having their own unique personalities.  I could sit and watch them for hours.
With the girls, there is NEVER a dull moment around here!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh very nice Laura. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think we are in for a great day today except for the crazy wind!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They love them sand bathes fun to watch, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definately looks like a perfect day! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sand bath - you know you couldn't ask for more if you were a chicken ... :) LOL! I LOVE the pix of that cardinal - I've only seen one my whole life when I was in Pennsylvania visiting family and I remember my hubby saying - "oh let Bevinne see it - she's never seen one." Wasn't that SWEET!? ;)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!