Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Thank You, My Skippy Man!

Kiddo and I were blessed to have Skippy home for a long weekend. He's been a busy man taking advantage of the beautiful weather we have had. Between changing the brakes on my car, designing pantry shelves and grocery shopping, he made me a standing shelf for the counter.  This now gives me room to put things up and out of the way giving me more work space but still able to have what I need at arm's length.  I was going to paint it but I like this rustic look much better. 

Thank you, Skippy....I LOVE IT! ❤

I don't know what I would do without him, he is so smart, knowing how to do much more than I every will!
I had some room but not enough without having to constantly move things around.  These are things that I use every day to cook and bake with.
Ahh, so much better and more organized. I feel like I can breathe much better now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!