Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Meat Pockets

I did not meal prep this week so when I got home late today, I was at a loss on what to make for dinner. I remembered we had a tube of jumbo buttermilk biscuits so I cooked up some sweet Italian sausage and made some quick meat pockets for the guys. I took one biscuit, pulled it in half and flattened it out with my fingers. I put one piece on the bottom, put in sweet Italian sausage & sharp cheddar, then topped it with the other half of the biscuit. I used my mini waffle iron and squeezed it closed, cooking for approximately 3-4 minutes, or till nice and golden brown. Skippy & Kiddo approved!! 👍 👍



No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!