Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAYS 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8

THANKFULNESS DAY 4: I am thankful for my son and his laughter, hugs and his unconditional love. He has such a kind and gentle spirit and loves everyone he meets. I don't know what I would do without him!

I LOVE YOU, KIDDO! 


THANKFULNESS DAY 5: I am thankful for our cat Rascal and that he is sitting on my feet keeping them warm!

THANKFULNESS DAY 6: I am thankful that I get to spend time with my sister and her children today. It's going to be a great day!

 THANKFULNESS DAY 7: I am thankful for COFFEE.....enough said!

THANKFULNESS DAY 8: I am so thankful to have had a full night of uninterrupted, side of the mouth drooling sleep. I can't remember the last time that happened!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Yes, a good night’s sleep is really something to be thankful for!
    So nice that you have your wonderful son.
    And Coffee…what would I do without coffee!
    Happy Weekend!
    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!