Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 13

I am thankful for and LOOOOOVE my crockpot. I love that I can throw everything in, turn it on and let it go. And oh, how the house smells wonderful all day long. On days I use my crockpot.......no tart warmers are necessary!

Grocery shopping day is definitely a crockpot day.  All I have in there is a large bag of ravioli, two three cheese Italian sausages, some Italian seasoned butter, some salt & pepper and a little bit less than 1/4 cup of water. You can add whatever else you'd like to it, maybe some veggies?  I put it on low and just let it go approximately 2-3 hours.

Do you use a crockpot?  On a real busy day, what is your favorite "goto" meal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!