Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, November 14, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 14

Today I am thankful for............
*Coffee
*Caffeine
*Coffee Pot - courtesy of dear friends, Doug and Andrea 
*Coffee Mug
*Coffee Grinder
*Coffee Filters
*Coffee beans but especially the farmer in Columbia who got up this morning to harvest some beans for me.
*Cold Water-everybody knows you need that to make the best coffee.
*The smell of perking coffee over a fire.
*Flavored coffee creamers.
*ALL my coffee drinking buddies friends.....you know who you are!   ;)



1 comment:

  1. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do love hot chocolate!
    Where would we be if we didn't have clean water for cooking, and beverages... such a blessing :)

    Love my crock pot too.
    Have you ever used an electric pressure cooker?? I have one, and it browns, steams, pressure cooks, and slow cooks. I use it many times a week, and I just love that thing. I am so grateful for it :)

    Have a blessed day.
    K.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!