Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, November 10, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 10

Yesterday evening I had a photo session at a park/pool near our home. During the session I lost my phone in the woods and then on my way home, I hit a deer. 
I am so very thankful that the only damage was a broken running light/turn signal.  I am also happy to report that both the driver and the deer, both survived!

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

PS:  I found my phone! :D

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're OK! I've never hit a deer, but have had many close calls. Yes, you're so fortunate it wasn't worse! Glad you found your phone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    So glad you are safe and well! Praise the Lord!
    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!