Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh, How Cute!

I LOVE IT!



LOL!!!
They are so CUUUTE! :> )Align Center

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how many there are of them!

    By the way, I just made some more laundry detergent and was telling some folks at work about it and now some here are starting to make it too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cathy~

    I couldn't believe how many of them there were either! lol

    Great to hear about your co-workers starting to make the detergent too. I ran out of BORAX (EEEEEKKK!) so I used a double dose of the washing soda. It works, but just not the same without the BORAX. Oh, well.....we live and learn!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww to precious. Blessings Laura.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!