Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Getting Back To Normal

I have so enjoyed the time that Bean has been able to spend with us. We have had a wonderful time shopping, going out to lunch, watching movies, or just hanging out doing nothing. Her 2 Boston Terriers are the cutest little guys and we have become very attached to them. I will hate to see them all go, but they are all anxious to get home and see Tex. Bean was able to finally talk to him since he left for the field almost a month ago. It didn't matter to her that it was 3:30 THIS MORNING! lol

My sweetie will be leaving on Sunday, but will be returning again in August and will be staying with us while she finds an apartement. We would love it if she stayed with us, but she wants to get a job and be on her own. KUDDOS to you, Bean!

Well, I can't tell you how much has NOT been done while Bean has been here. So many things have been put to the wayside so I could spend time with my girl. Starting Monday, it's back to the norm.....I hope! lol

I hope everyone has been doing well while I've been gone. I miss you all and look forward to getting back to blogging and catching up with all of my precious friends!

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh Laura, sounds like you had a really good time. I am glad. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    The time and memories that you have spent will be well worth all the stuff that had to wait. So glad that you could enjoy it.

    I hope you stop by my newest blog and join as a follower. I'd love to have you!

    http://reviewsbytheheart.blogspot.com

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOunds like a great time to me, enjoy while you can, hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    Happy Monday!
    It sounds as if you had a fun time!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 10, 2010

    I love your chicks at the heading of your bloggy! :)
    You know that "normal" is just a setting on your hair dryer ...
    Glad you've had a GREAT time with Bean ... :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Laura.....Just wanted to pop by to say hi! I've been so behind in just about everything in my life lately, but doing some visitin' this a.m. and wanted to stop by the farm!!

    Sounds like ya'll had a wonderful visit and I know you're already looking forward to August for more fun!

    Have an abundantly blessed day!!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it was an awesome visit. I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura, I'm glad you have had a fun week visiting with Bean and your other friend. I just read your past posts! The gitar hero looks like a lot of fun!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had this time to spend with your girl!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!