Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Crochet Hanger

I was visiting over at "Marmalade Rose" today and came across her post on how to make these adorable crochet hangers. Aren't they just darling? I'm not a crocheter (is that a word?) but I know a bunch of ladies who are, so I thought I would post the link. What do you think, Renee.....is this something I could do?
:> )

To see and view the directions to make these beautiful hangers and other BEAUTIFUL projects, please click HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Even though this is not a hobby of mine, very nice Laura. Thanks for sharing.

    God Whispers In The Wind

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 22, 2010

    Laura, if you wanted, I could make you some of these:)

    And I love the new header picture of the chicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an interesting and pretty blog. I love your chickens!...and you have a new follower, me! :) Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really good, aren't they? But I think I need to start with something simple...

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!