Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Best Friends

One of my best friends, Daisy, came over to drop off her fur baby, Mollie. Mollie gets so excited when she gets to come and spend time with Aunt Laura and Uncle Skippy. We have the pleasure this time of having her for the long weekend.

I was so excited that Daisy was able to spend a few hours with us before she had to leave. We had dinner, talked, and played Mancala.

Then it was off to the porch for some SUN TEA and to just relax and enjoy each others company.






Later on she also battled with Kiddo on Guitar Hero. That was a hoot to see. I even took a video but my battery died before the song was finished. I think it was the longest song on the game, "Free Bird!"


I thank God for Daisy, for being such a wonderful friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

Love ya!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Happy Thursday!
    Yes-friends are so special and treasured in our lives. I am glad you had a fun time with Daisy I posted on my Days Touched By Grace on friends a couple of days ago.
    Enjoy your evening and do visit me at my blog when you can!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just so awesome to have good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post. Sounds like Daisy is very lucky too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, glad that you have friends to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God was so very kind to give us friends...=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    Glad to see you here. I was wondering if all was well since you'd not been around in a while. Daisy looks like she could be your sister. What a blessing good friends are!

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends are surely a gift from God, it is great you spent time with yours, hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!