Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Room Change

While our daughter and her family lived with is, this used to be the playroom for 'Lil Bean.  When they moved to the new home they purchased a few months ago, I turned it into a sun room......
where I enjoy my morning coffee.....
 relax...
gather my thoughts.....
 and have my quiet time with the Lord while working in my War Binder.
This room has become my happy place! 

Do you have a room in you home that you go to for your quiet time.with the Lord? 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet space you have there!
    It's good to have a peaceful place to reflect and ponder and read.

    Smiles :)
    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs a special spot. I'm blessed with a couple of those. One is my Art Barn where I have all of my sewing, quilting and painting set up . . . it's a quiet place except when the sewing machine is running :) Our church has the Sunday service videoed and I can turn on my computer out there and watch and listen to it again . . . I like that, that and having music on . . . I guess you could call it my Happy Place.
    I'm your newest follower.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!