Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, October 5, 2018

A Prayer For My Husband

Dear Lord,

I pray that my husband knows his purpose in life. Reveal to him what You desire him to do.  He is a man of many talents, a man of skills, a man of worthiness, a man with ability and a man with a heart to fulfill purpose.  I pray my husband will receive supernatural confidence, a motivator to help him follow through with anything You ask of him. I pray that his ears are sensitive to Your voice and that has has such an intimate relationship with You that he never misses an invitation to join You. 

I pray my husband will have the courage to fulfill his extraordinary purpose in life and that he sees it as such.  Holy Spirit, please remove any ounce of self-doubt from him so that he does not miss out on fulfilling that purpose.  Guard his life and his heart. Defend him against the enemy as he seeks to love You and do Your will. Clarify the calling You have for him and equip him so that he may be a good and faithful servant for You.  I ask this all in Your precious and Holy name....Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!