Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, January 30, 2017

A Planner & Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup

I have been keeping a Happy Planner since the end of last year, trying to keep myself and our home organized.  It has really been helpful in different areas of my life. I love that I can decorate it how I want, using graphics of things I love. I had never done this before and I have to warn you....IT IS ADDICTING!!




I have also started making meal plans on Mondays again and the stress of  "What am I going to make for dinner tonight?" has been removed like a heavy weight off my shoulders.  I have been using pinterest to find different recipe.  You can find almost EVERYTHING there. The other day I found this recipe for  Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup. OMGOODNESS.....it is DELICIOUS!!!  I knew I was in for trouble with that very first bite.  MMMM!!!  What a great meal on a cold, winter evening!

For the complete recipe, please visit Ginnie over at HELLO LITTLE HOME!


3 comments:

  1. Your planner looks way happier than mine. You have inspired me to do better :) I have been making menus again too and yes maam pinterest has pretty much anything you want to cook and more even if you need to be gluten free or sugar free like me. As always loved my visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe, it sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,

    This DOES look like a fun project. I think that I need to start a Happy Planner :)

    I deleted my blog: My Hope is In the Lord. Now I am just blogging at The Simple Life of Hope.

    It is almost the weekend. I hope that your weekend is glorious!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!