Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

365 Photo Challenge Day 29

365/29
I have a very bad sinus infection which ended up with me at Urgent Care this morning. My Skippy Man has been such a good sport and has taken such good care of me today. He made me soup, brought me tissues and bought me cough drops and a Vick's Inhaler. Before he went to bed, he made sure I had a cup of hot tea with lemon and the tv remote. What a sweetheart! Thank you, sweetie!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Laura! I hope you feel better soon!!♥

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!