Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

365 Photo Challenge Day 4

365/4 My heart has been so pressed upon to change my priorities and one of them, along side with my quiet time with the Lord being NON-NEGOTIABLE, is praying for my husband and my family. So, to start things off I am using THIRTY-ONE PRAYERS FOR MY HUSBAND. Each day there is a specific prayer for a specific area in our husband's life, with a section to add more requests to make it more specific to him. We can NEVER pray enough for our husbands!

I know a few ladies who are also doing this along with me. Care to join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!