Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, January 14, 2017

365 Photo Challenge Day14

365/14
A dear, sweet friend of mine told me about a Christian Women's Reading Challenge and I knew I just had to participate. I absolutely LOVE to read but have not done much of it over the past few years so when my friend told me about this, it just seemed like now was the time to get back to it, and what better way to do that than to read books that were going to really give something to me, give me things that I can really take away and use in my life right now, not a whole bunch of fluff.

So, this is the start of my collection. There are different levels that you can choose from so I am starting out on Level One, choosing to read only 13 books for the year. If I get through these and feel I can do more, I'll bump it up another one. I pick the level I want to strive for. The categories are:

  • Christian Living 
  • Biblical Womanhood/Marriage 
  • Christian Parenting 
  • Theology Biography 
  • Time Management/Homemaking Skills 
  • Money & Finances 
  • A Christian Classic 
  • Church History

*If you are not a parent or are not married, there are other fantastic book suggestions from the other categories you may choose from. If you'd like to join me in this challenge, you may find the list or categories and reading suggestions using this link: Christian Women's Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!