Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Praying For My Skippy Man

Dear Sweet Lord ~ Please put your hedge of protection around My Skippy man and his co-worker, as they will be leaving for FRANCE today. I pray they will have an AMAZING time there and that You will use them both in a special way to bring glory and honor to You. I thank You for the chance for the two of them to be able to spend time together and I ask that You strengthen their work relationship. I also pray for a peace and calmness for the family of Skippy's co-worker, Lord, as I know that only You can.

I also ask, Father, that You give Kiddo and I a special time together of our own as well, give us peace and a calmness of body and soul while Skippy is away. I pray for a time of bonding for us, allowing our own relationship to strengthen. Please allow us to continue to keep our home running smoothly, and that we are able to complete all the tasks that are set before us.

I know that You are here, leading us every step of the way. I thank You and praise You for all that You have done, are doing, and continue to do in our lives. In Your precious name I pray these things....Amen!



7 comments:

  1. Will pray for their safe travel too and special time for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God please grant each of these requests as only you can. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joining with you in prayer for all those requests and trusting God to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a perfect trip. France is amazing. My husband goes to Europe next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm echoing your prayers for safe travels for your hubby and his coworker and protection for your family as well as the other. Have a relaxed time this weekend. When my man travels, I always relax and take life a bit slower.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. France? WOAH! COOL! Prayers for traveling mercies and that all is well at the homestead while he is gone! Love ya hon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Laura, my friend.

    I am glad to see you blogging again. Yeah for internet service! Anyway, I read this on my phone but I have time trying to comment from there. This not being able to text business is cramping my style. ☺ We miss our regular news from the farm.

    I am sure you are missing Skippy like crazy. If Allen goes to Philly for a day, I can't wait for him to get home. Praying you and Kiddo make many great memories in his absence.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!